- Prof. K. N. Jena Director (i/c) Directorate of Distance Education, Tripura University received the award of excellence for contributing to Distance Education in India from Prof. Mohd. Miyan, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, MANUU, Hyderabad in the Round Table Conference of Directors of Distance Education, in Mumbai University on 17 January, 2015
- Dr. Syed Arshad Hussain, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics has been invited to join as the Editorial Board Member of Applied Clay Science (Elsevier Journal, IF = 2.701).
- Dr. Samir Kumar Shil (Human Physiology) has been elected as Recorder of the section of Medical Sciences (including Physiology) for 102nd session (for year 2015) and 103rd session (for year 2016) of the Indian Science Congress.
- Mr. Trisanu Banik, Research Scholar (Physics), recieved best paper award in 18th National Space Science Symposium
- Department of Geography & Disaster Management has been honoured with Education Leadership Award in 21st Dewang Mehta Business School Award.
- Prof. Anjan Kumar Ghosh, Vice Chancellor, Tripura University has been elected as Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India), Tripura State Centre.
- Dr.Rajendra Prasad (Education), has been awarded by Dr.Anil Bhargava Memorial Best Teacher Award 2013 from Indian Psychometric and Educational Research Association.
- Dr. Sukhendu Debbarma (History) has been awarded the 'BHASHA Award' for the invaluable contribution to The People's Linhuistic Survey of India (PLSI).
- Mr. Pintu Debnath , Research Scholar (Physics) has been selected for INSPIRE Research Fellowship under INSPIRE Program of DST
- Mrs. Ankita Chakraborty , Research Assistant (Chemistry) has been selected for INSPIRE Research Fellowship under INSPIRE Program of DST
- Mrs Priya Saha , Research Assistant (Computer Science) has been selected for INSPIRE Fellowship under INSPIRE Program of DST
- Dr. S. K. Sil (Human Physiology) received DST Visiting Faculty National Fellowship, Govt. of India.
- Dr. S. K. Sil (Human Physiology) received Indian Council of Medical Research Young Biomedical Scientist Overseas Fellowship for carrying out research at Tulane University, New Orleans, USA.
- Dr. P.S. Chaudhuri (Zoology) received 'The Society for Earthworm Ecology & Environmental Research Award - the certificate of Appreciation' as an Earthworm Biologist.
- Dr. Sukhendu Debarma (History) received Commonwealth Fellowship.
- RBI awarded Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members for Academic Institutions to Dr. A. Nath (Economics).
- Dr. A. Nath (Economics) received 'Indian Council for Research on International Economics Relations (ICRIER) - Macarthur Foundation' award.
- Dr. S. A. Hussain (Physics) received Bharat Jyoti Award by "The India International Friendship Society", New Delhi , India
- Dr. S. A. Hussain (Physics) received Rasthriya Vidhya Samman Puruskar by EGSI, New Delhi.
- Dr. S. A. Hussain (Physics) received 'DAE-Young Scientist Research Award' from Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
- Dr. S. A. Hussain (Physics) received 'Fast Track Young Scientist Award' from DST, Govt. of India.
- Dr. A. Guha (Physics) received Fulbright Post-Doctoral Fellowship for the year 2012-2013 from USIEF, India and CIES, USA to perform research work at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA.
- Dr. A. Guha (Physics) received 'Jagadish Chandra Bose Award' for the year 2011-2012, by Tripura State Council for Science & Technology, Govt. of Tripura, India.
- Dr. K. Manna (Pharmacy) received 'Fast Track Young Scientist Award' from DST, Govt. of India.
- Dr. K. Manna (Pharmacy) received Best Research Poster presented at International Conference on Forensic Nanotechnology, 2012.
- Mr. S. Hore (Statistics) received first prize in poster presentation in Young Statistician Meet - An International Conference.
for updating please contact